- Tax Returns
- Indirect Taxes
Services for our Domestic Clients:
We have our exclusive Domestic tax division, JUST FILE, which specializes in providing the much needed help and assistance to individual tax payers, by taking care of their tax planning and structuring of their investments, as also filing their individual income tax returns. Assistance is provided in the following areas –
- Application of Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Computation of Income tax and advice on Advance taxes and Self Assessment Taxes
- Preparation and filing of Income tax Returns (Online and Offline)
- Assistance in acquiring the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for online filing of Income tax returns by certain class of assessees
- Assistance in replying to any queries from the Income tax Department as well as for following up on refunds due
- We also help Corporates in assisting their employees to file their individual Income tax returns. For this, we visit the various corporates and collect the income tax returns of their employees, file the same with the Department and reach their individual acknowledgements back to them.
- Our Key Strengths:
- Cost effectiveness
- Reliability and accuracy
- Utmost confidentiality of the data
Notwithstanding these developments, the legislation governing Service Tax has also been undergoing major changes, including several measures aimed at restricting the availability of canvas credit. More complexity is being injected to the Service tax area with the continuous inclusion of new services and the very large number of heads of services being covered by the tax net.
Major companies including MNC’s might find it very difficult to comprehend the various laws and rules, related to Service tax, Central Excise, Customs, VAT, etc. and to keep track of the day to day changes that are happening in this area.
We provide assistance and help in all the aspects of the various indirect taxes, right from securing the registrations under the various tax laws, preparation /review of periodical returns, reconciliations of the returns with the accounts, interacting with the Departments during assessments, etc.