- Company Formation
- Business Start Up
- Statutory Compliances
- Business Plans & Projections
It is widely believed across the world that India is one among the difficult countries to do business, that its rules and policies are complex and difficult to follow…. In order to aid the new entrepreneurs as well as the Foreign Companies who wish to set up shop in India, we offer our services to take care of all legal, procedural and statutory requirements related to setting up of Companies.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Simple Partnership
- Sole Traders
We assist in the preparation of all necessary documents, drafting of Partnership and Trust Deeds and also securing registration with the appropriate authorities and Departments as required.
We at CHANAKYA assists and guides these business entities in securing registrations with the following departments, and securing the respective certificates –
- Securing the Income tax numbers – PAN and TAN
- VAT, including Central Sales Tax
- Service Tax
- Professional Tax
- Employees State Insurance Act and Provident Fund Act
- Shops and Establishment Act
- Service Tax
- Factory Licence
- Pollution Control Board
- Import – Export Code
- Central Excise
- Customs, including certification under the Special Valuation Branch and obtaining Bonded warehouse licences
A business organization is bound by the various laws and regulations to file different documents and returns within the stipulated time frame. A non-compliance with any of these formalities can result in heavy fines and penal actions.
Team CHANAKYA will guide you in identifying the various statutes that will be binding on your business, and assist in the preparation and filing of the various returns and documents with these statutory authorities on time. Broad area of such Compliance Services include –
- Companies Act (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Direct Tax (Income Tax)
- Indirect Tax (Service Tax, Central Excise, etc)
- Labour Departments (like PF, ESI etc)
Our services include:
- Preparation of business plans based on the existing business ideas/concepts of our clients.
- Assistance to clients in the preparation of financial projections based on their business plans.
- Projections are based either on the data obtained from clients or on the basis of our in-house research.
Our Key Strengths :
- Team of expert analysts
- In house research capabilities and experienced professionals